“Dear Sirs and Madams,
I would like you to visit Krakow, a city that reconfirms its distinguished status amongst the most beautiful, most interesting and most fashionable cities in the world every day of the year”
Mayor of the City of Krakow.
You can discover more about Krakow by following the link below
And why not complete your experience with some of these extras…
- Half Day City Sightseeing Tour
- The Wieliczka Salt Mine Tour
- Auschwitz / Birkenau: half day trip from Krakow
- Auschwitz / Birkenau: full day trip from Krakow
- Krakow half day tour by Trabant
- In the footsteps of Pope John Paul II
- Polish Folklore Show and Dinner
Other highlights of this wonderful city worth a visit are:
- The Main Market Square, the largest medieval square in Europe
- The Old City
- The Wawel Castle
- Kazimierz District – location for the filming of Schindler’s List and full of cafes, clubs and galleries for those who may feel that the Main Market Square and its vicinity have become too ‘touristy’
- Kosciuszko Mound
- Package Code: KRK2017
- Date(s): January 18, 2018 - January 20, 2018
Our 2-night Krakow break includes:
- Return flights from London or Manchester
- Private round trip airport to hotel transfers
- 2 nights in 4* hotel, in the heart of Krakow
- Daily breakfast
Package price is per person, and is based on two sharing a twin or double room. For any single or triple room requests, please contact us for a quote.
Packages can be tailor-made to your own requirements, and flights can be added from any airport throughout the world.
Extended stays and upgraded hotels can be arranged.
Tourist attractions, event tickets and city or stadium tours can be added
All our city breaks are available to book throughout the year. Just let us know your preferred dates of travel and we will tailor-make a trip just for you!
Would you like to make an enquiry about this package? Simply submit the form below and we'll be in touch: